Discussion Board

Nokia doesn't provides specific information on development at all

So all I have was tones of pdf, and pdf have all sort of converted format of some logos, and ringtones and such. So the main thing doesn't really specific is how to actually convert, what specific tools to use for developing and sending of this smart messages, how come there are so many software for different model of phones? Does it mean we developers have to create different application for different model of phone?

Secondly, forum doesn't seems to help much ( or even doesn't seems to exist). I understand that this is a free discussion place but no reply for 2 days is totally ridiculous.

RE: Nokia doesn't provides specific information on development at all

Phone.com was an example. Straightaway at the main page of the site, I can see "Download SDK for developing wap site for developers". In Nokia is a disappointment. It seems that Nokia presume everyone was equipped and totally have full knowledge over their software because there aren't any Getting Started for Developers Forums.

RE: Nokia doesn't provides specific information on development at all

Yes, everything is being explain on how useful it can be. So? What are the tools involved? No idea. Download some tools to create content publishing files. (.mm) So? What do I do with the .mm file? Eat it?