You will have the chance to work with the world's leading manufacturer of sophisticated mobile phones and join a team of talented engineers. We are currently seeking a UI SW Developer to work within a product and/or technology program in the areas of analysis, design, implementation, validation and test of SW components. He/she will work in a SW team supervised by a team leader.
As candidate for this position you have 3+ years of relevant experience with embedded SW development from the mobile and wireless industry. You have a Bachelors or Masters Degree in Electronic Engineering or Computer Science/Engineering.
More specifically you should:
• Be able to work independently with little supervision
• Be able to do a critical analysis of a situation or data by reviewing all relevant factors.
• Be a good team worker with strong analytical and problem solving skills.
• Have work experience with engineering teams located in multiple sites.
• Be able to work in a structured manner
• Have a clear sense of quality
• Be self motivated, achievement oriented and flexible
• Have a good command of written and oral English.
SW developer experience
• Process-oriented with regards to daily work and discussion
• Technology understanding
- UI knowledge, including an understanding of end-user behaviour and UI specifications
- Embedded programming techniques
- Development tools and debug facilities
• SW process understanding
- Requirement Engineering
- Review technique
• Estimation and planning skills, progress reporting
Business Unit: MTS (Mobile Terminal Solutions)
Location: China / Beijing BDA
Elektrobit is a technology company specialized in embedded software and hardware solutions for selected automotive and wireless environments. Elektrobit provides in-car software products and R&D services, advanced mobile terminal R&D services and design as well as mobile WiMAX base station modules and R&D services. Elektrobit's product portfolio also covers testing, material handling as will as process automation tools and equipment. Elektrobit employs some 2,000 professionals in 13 countries.
Elektrobit Group's business idea is to improve the competitiveness of the customer's product and production by assuming total or partial responsibility for product development, product design and the implementation of production and testing solutions.