Discussion Board

Extremely desperate and help needed!!!Please help me

Hi,

I created a theme with Carbide and finished it 4 days ago... I was creating it based on the Nokia N95 8GB and it took me 6-7 weeks... However, i deleted the TDF files by mistake as i thought i had pasted them elsewhere which i hadn't!!! Now i am left only with my .sis packed files..!!!!Disaster..Why? Because now i need to put it on an N81 but the 3rd party icons (music and utilities folder) remain default... I think its because they have different UID's and since i deleted my TDF i cannot change them.....

Can somebody please help me i am really devastated and sad i sat every night for the past 6-7 weeks to do this and now i cannot put it on the N81 of my girlfriend all my work gone....Terrible and i dont wish this on anyone....

Please help me solve this if you can....Thanks

Nokia Developer Champion

Re: Extremely desperate and help needed!!!Please help me

You can "unsis" the .sis/.sisx file and get the individual, contained files that way. Or you can just install the theme on the N95 8GB mass memory, and connect the phone in USB mass storage mode to a PC and grab the files where ever they are under \private

Re: Extremely desperate and help needed!!!Please help me

use SISXplorer or SISexplorer , you can extract all the files contained in the .sisx or .sis file.
    go to symbian-toys.com or do a search on google.