HI!

i am using J2ME polish in my project. when i include some external libraries in the project (e.g; NETBEANS MIDP COMPONETS library) it accept it. but when i compile this it gives some exceptions...

i.e;

C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\MyNetBeansProjects\MTT-Polish\source\src\midletclasses\MainForm.java:19: package org.netbeans.microedition.lcdui does not exist
import org.netbeans.microedition.lcdui.*;
1 error
When an API-class was not found, you might need to define where to find the device-APIs. Following classpath has been used: [C:\Program Files\J2ME-Polish\import\mmapi.jar;C:\Program Files\J2ME-Polish\import\midp-2.0.jar;C:\Program Files\J2ME-Polish\import\cldc-1.1.jar;C:/Program Files/J2ME-Polish/import/mmapi.jar;C:/Program Files/J2ME-Polish/import/wmapi.jar;C:/Program Files/J2ME-Polish/import/nokia-ui.jar;C:/Program Files/J2ME-Polish/import/m3g.jar;C:/Program Files/J2ME-Polish/import/pdaapi.jar;C:/Program Files/J2ME-Polish/import/mmapi.jar;C:/Program Files/J2ME-Polish/import/wmapi.jar;C:/Program Files/J2ME-Polish/import/pdaapi.jar;C:/Program Files/J2ME-Polish/import/btapi.jar;C:/Program Files/J2ME-Polish/import/m3g.jar].
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\MyNetBeansProjects\MTT-Polish\build.xml:87: Unable to compile source code for device [Sony-Ericsson/K750i]: Compile failed; see the compiler error output for details.
BUILD FAILED (total time: 6 seconds)

please tell me what shoul i do with this...