Discussion Board

default.asp and Server.Execute

Salam A Leikum!

I built my WAP site so that all posted parameters (among others there is a destination parameter) go through one default.asp - where (after I have processed some code) I finally call Server.execute "oneof_my_pages.asp". And the cicele goes round like this.

This basically works but I am having problems with <do type="prev"><prev/></do> It takes me always back to the firt (login) page. All card numbers I user are unique. Is there a way out?

Thank U

- chill -

RE: default.asp and Server.Execute

Heh - I figured it out by myself. I searched the Internet and I found nothing ? ?till (just before I was about to give up) I decided to go for the RTFM style. And there (SPEC-WML-19990616.pdf) it was:

?The prev element declares a prev task, indicating navigation to the previous URI on the history stack. A prev performs a "pop" operation on the history stack (see section 9.2).?

So? all I needed to do is to make my URI?s unique ? and that?s what I did ? I added to each link (anchor) that posted something to default.asp an extra GET parameter. In my case ? I used the card_id that I know is unique in my app. So the URI?s look something like this default.asp?s=3 where s means also source page. Anyway ? problem solved ? my back soft-key?s work.

Thanks 4 listening