Discussion Board

Question [Moved] How to avoid RealPlayer connexion popup

Hi,

I am prototyping an application in Pys60 on Nokia N95 that needs to launch the native Real One player to play a video stream (rtsp link).
    When I do that from my application (using start_exe() or Content_Handler()), the player always display a popup that requests a User agreement to connect to the streaming server, even if the Access Point is already active (@IP exists).
    But when I click on an rtsp link in the Browser application, this popup is skipped when the Access Point is already active.

How can I make the Real Player skip this connexion popup when the (right) Access Point is already active?

Thanks,

Fred

Regular Contributor

Unhappy Re: [Moved] How to avoid RealPlayer connexion popup

Quote Originally Posted by gfred38 View Post
    Hi,

I am prototyping an application in Pys60 on Nokia N95 that needs to launch the native Real One player to play a video stream (rtsp link).
    When I do that from my application (using start_exe() or Content_Handler()), the player always display a popup that requests a User agreement to connect to the streaming server, even if the Access Point is already active (@IP exists).
    But when I click on an rtsp link in the Browser application, this popup is skipped when the Access Point is already active.

How can I make the Real Player skip this connexion popup when the (right) Access Point is already active?

Thanks,

Fred
    I think you cannot mess with RealPlayer internals. The user must set access point through RealPlayer menua and if Real wants to query the access point/data access permission there is nothing you can do for it
    Mikko Ohtamaa

http://mfabrik.com
    http://blog.mfabrik.com