Discussion Board

Arrow [moved] " SOFTWARE UPDATE FAILED "

Hey guyz n gals
    i m facing a big probs while updating my NOKIA N73 Music Edition's current firmware that is V 4.0736.3.1 with firmware V 4.0750.31.2.1
    actually all goes well . my phone got successfully connected n even it have searched for the latest firmware update for my phone but when i was downloading that update . it was downloaded till 10 mb . n suddenly i got a message " SOFTWARE UPDATE CANCELED OR FAILED "
    (without canceling it manually it was automatically canceled)
    when i tried it once again then i got the same problem ... now when i called nokia customer care executives .. talked abt my probs they were saying it may b because of some technical issue i.e the site may b facing with some probs or the service may b temporarily unavailable ?? n they asked me to wait for 2 hrs n then try again but i have even told them that i used to get this message again n again but he was repeating the same answer

now guyz i think u guys r more brilliant than others n i hope u cud assist me in this case ... i will b really so much thankful to u if u cud assist me for the same ..

thanx a tons

n YEAH GUYS ONE MORE THING . CAN YOU PLEASE TELL ME WATS THE DIFFERENCE IN BOTH THE FIRMWARE UPDATE OF NOKIA N73 MUSIC EDITION ? MY CURRENT FIRMWARE UPDATE IS V 4.0736.3.1 N I WANT TO UPDATE TO THIS firmware V 4.0750.31.2.1 SO WAT U GUYZ SAY SHUD I GO FOR IT OR NOT ?

THANX AGAIN
    GOD BLESS ALL OF U

KEEP SMILING

Nokia Developer Moderator

Re: [moved] " SOFTWARE UPDATE FAILED "

Please have a look at this http://discussion.forum.nokia.com/fo...d.php?t=128740

God bless U2 (oh, and you too of course). Keep smiling
    -- Lucian

If you are not yet a DVLUP member it is time to correct that mistake :) Click here to join: http://www.dvlup.com/lucian/Invite