Discussion Board

MvpuoOpenComplete isnt called if i dont click options (on my cba menu bar)

Hi Developers,

I have an ui application which plays video when a call is received.

First Case- When i open my application, afterwards when a call is received the video doesnt play. Seems everything works fine but MvpuoOpenComplete is not called.

Second Case- When i open my application and then i just click on my menu once, afterwards when a call is received the video plays and MvpuoOpenComplete is called and works fine.

This is is a really disturbing problem for me. And i m stucked with it. I tried to simulate the clicking on menu, but it doesnt work.

Help please.
    Last edited by djscorpion83; 2008-06-02 at 09:59.

Nokia Developer Moderator

Re: MvpuoOpenComplete isnt called if i dont click options (on my cba menu bar)

Are you sure about that CVideoPlayerUtility::OpenFileL is actually called in the first case?

Quote Originally Posted by wizard_hu_ View Post
    Are you sure about that CVideoPlayerUtility::OpenFileL is actually called in the first case?
    Yes it is called. I checked it. And it returns no error.

Its really interesting. There no any function handled done in my code between clicking on the menu and not clicking on it. It needs the menu just clicked once.

Nokia Developer Moderator

This kind of behavior (opening menu triggers an event of an AO) usually appears when SetActive is missing from an active object. However in your case no user-made AO-s are involved, at least you have not mentioned AO-s.

Quote Originally Posted by wizard_hu_ View Post
    This kind of behavior (opening menu triggers an event of an AO) usually appears when SetActive is missing from an active object. However in your case no user-made AO-s are involved, at least you have not mentioned AO-s.
    Thanks for reply.

Yes I have some AO s. But i think thats not the problem. They all have their setactive functions and they work fine.

:(