Discussion Board

Displaying our own call window

Hi All,
    Can someone give pointers to "how to disable the default call window for an incoming call and instead use our own call window having customized options".

Thanx,
    Amit

Re: Displaying our own call window

try this...

CEikonEnv::Static()->RootWin().SetOrdinalPosition(0,ECoeWinPriorityAlwaysAtFront);

also u can pop a dialog box wen u get an incoming call notification..

Quote Originally Posted by kulvijay View Post
    try this...

CEikonEnv::Static()->RootWin().SetOrdinalPosition(0,ECoeWinPriorityAlwaysAtFront);

also u can pop a dialog box wen u get an incoming call notification..

Can you please elaborate on this.Also please give me any pointers to code base if any.
    -Amit

Hi Amit,
    CEikonEnv::Static()->RootWin().SetOrdinalPosition(0,ECoeWinPriorityAlwaysAtFront); doesnt allow ur app to go to background on 'incomming call'. Here u r setting the priority of the window group( ordinal position is set to front).

ur next questn was to display accept/reject dialog box. U can either use a query type dialog box or implement ur own dialog..

Hi Amit,
    CEikonEnv::Static()->RootWin().SetOrdinalPosition(0,ECoeWinPriorityAlwaysAtFront); doesnt allow ur app to go to background on 'incomming call'. Here u r setting the priority of the window group( ordinal position is set to front).

ur next questn was to display accept/reject dialog box. U can either use a query type dialog box or implement ur own dialog..
    Hi Kulvijay,
    Thanks for your help I got your point. Now the question is that how I will be integrating my new querry dialog box with Ctelephony object.Actually I am making one phone application using Ctelephony api.I want this application to be used to answer all incoming calls. So suppose I made my default querrybox having customised soft key options, how i will be using it with Ctelephony object so that if any call comes this querry dialog is displayed.
    Thanks
    Amit

http://wiki.forum.nokia.com/index.ph...irmation_Query... do not use globalconfirmation query...

http://discussion.forum.nokia.com/fo...d.php?t=131335 well the i hv developed same app few days bk...

http://discussion.forum.nokia.com/fo...d.php?t=131335 well the i hv developed same app few days bk...
    Hi Kulvijay,
    Thanks a lot for your help .I got the answer. Right now the project is in LLD phase.I just wanted to know that it can be done using CTelephony Api.I got the answer.Will try to implement it later this week.If any problem then I will Ask you. Thanks for now.

-Amit