Discussion Board

Unhappy Carbide.c++ 1.3 does not create SIS-file for S60 3rd edition SDK

1)How to make .sis file using caribe.c++ 1.3?I choose "Phone release(ARMV5)[S60_3rd_FP1].And I choosed "Symbian OS Application TRK" as type filter.The problem of running result is "C:\Symbian\9.2\S60_3rd_FP1\Epoc32\release\armv5\urel\helloworldbasic.exe not found".
    2)When I used the command line prompt to create .sis file, entering "C:\Symbian\9.2\S60_3rd_FP1\S60Ex\Helloworldbasic\group\makesis helloworldbasic_armv5.pkg, the problem "Processing helloworldbasic_armv5.pkg... error:cannot open file, check filename and access rights." was comming out.
    Who can help me with the problems? How to creat .sis file whatever method used? What're the possible reasons for the problems? Thanks so much!

Nokia Developer Moderator

Re: Carbide.c++ 1.3 does not create SIS-file for S60 3rd edition SDK

ARMV5 target is available only if you buy the RealView Compiler Toolkit (RVCT) from ARM. The free compiler (which you can choose to install when you install the SDK, or you can also install it from the Start Menu / S60 Developer Tools / ... / ... / Tools / CSL blablabla) is used when you select GCCE target.