Discussion Board

Sitecom USB BT Adapter and the 7650

Hi there I have purchased the 7650 phone and am trying to use nokia PC suite with the sitecom usb adapter suffice to say it doesnt work.

Now can anybody tell me how to get it to work it is something to do with the com ports I am running win98se I can send info to the phone with the site com software but the nokia PC suite will not allow me to change com ports select device or anything.

Somebody said in these forums that the are trying TDK software, can they add to this as to whether it was just the software or whether they purchased additional hardware or does any one know of a third party package I could use to get me around this problem.

Detail help would be much appreciated cause like our simian friends I am a little slow when it comes to these matters
    thanks in advance

Nokia Developer Moderator

RE: Sitecom USB BT Adapter and the 7650

Please refer to Product Support pages for PC Suite guides at www.nokia.com. A direct link to N7650 section:
    http://www.nokia.com/nokia/0,5184,1781,00.html?productId=36

Check also readme.txt file under Start menu | Programs | PC Suite for Nokia 7650

Seppo
    Forum Nokia

I think I've met more people who didn't get PC Suite working than those who did.

I hate to say it, but you've really let us down this time Nokia. I personally have tried three different Bluetooth adapters on five different machines and none have worked with PC Suite.

E

I got my TDK USB Bluetooth device working with PC suite on XP simply by getting the latest drivers from TDKsys.com