Discussion Board

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Flash Lite error codes, proposal for better user experience

Quote Originally Posted by supriyaakg View Post
    Hi Ranco,

FL 3.1 is not accepted by the Ovi store. What can be done then, if the app is to be submitted to the Ovi Store?

Regards,
    Supriya Tenany
    It is supported. Check out their new publishers guide.
    Ranco

Regular Contributor

Hi Ranco,

My apologies, the FL 3.1 apps are accepted. I dont understand how to apply the method that you have suggested. Also this seems to be application specific - like for messaging or calls, then how about other sound applications that might be on the handset? If possible, please explain me how to use the method mentioned in the link that you have provided.

Regards,
    Supriya Tenany

Quote Originally Posted by supriyaakg View Post
    Hi Ranco,

My apologies, the FL 3.1 apps are accepted. I dont understand how to apply the method that you have suggested. Also this seems to be application specific - like for messaging or calls, then how about other sound applications that might be on the handset? If possible, please explain me how to use the method mentioned in the link that you have provided.

Regards,
    Supriya Tenany
    This post kind of took the wrong direction. It would be more appropriate to open a new post with your question.
    Anyway, that link is quite explanatory. If your flash application happens to be in the background (= paused), you can still get notifications on several events (as listed there), which will allow you to switch the application back to foreground and do whatever you want. If you are in the foreground and some external event throws you to the background, then your application pauses automatically anyway. You mentioned a sound clip - I don't see how can it start when your application is in the foreground? I suggest you start anew post with a clear question and more accurate use case.
    Best regards,
    Ranco

I got this app: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uDJPBnSv0wc in FL

it loads thumbs... but when they aren't where it supposed to be... I get error popups... I want not to show that to the user... is not possible (

hope in FL4 got more things...

and waiting for Flash Lite Developer's Library 1.6 or 2.0

I don't know why flash is so left on the side..., with WRT things booming... but, flash is really the mobile platform for me...

like I said in a post... give me flashLite background in homescreen and I'll change the device... maybe some API for icon applications will be nice...

not to say about APIs for everything... write files to "other", auomaticaly make thumbs for images
    http://m.shpe.ro
    http://work.shpe.ro
    http://purchase.shpe.ro/iPics