Hello!

This is a kind reminder that both the WidSets Developer Rewards period and widget coding competition are coming to an end on 30th June.

You have still time to create a widget, publish it as Beta widget and wait for the 30th You can do the widget publishing via http://www.widsets.com/developers page.

Remember, that ALL WIDGETS PUBLISHED AS BETA WIDGETS BY MIDNIGHT 30th JUNE ARE EGLIBLE TO PARTICIPATE ON THE REWARDS AND COMPETITION PERIOD!

The winners will be selected (there will be more than 3 of them...) from amongst the Beta-widgets, that have NOT been rewarded in any previous competition of ours or sponsored.

I can tell you that we have some very cool prizes waiting and ready to be given out!

Both the Rewards period and Coding Competition widgets will be selected (one application can even get a prize from both categories) by us during the week from 30th June - 4th July.

The winners will be announced on high-noon Friday the 4th of July!

Good luck, and now - go on, try the publishing - it's easy!

P.S.
---Here's a bumper sticker---
*Become a recognized widget developer - Be seen with WidSets*

Btw. Why not send me by email Your vision of a nice "bumper sticker" related to widget development (Web Run Time, WIdSets) mailto:marko.lumivuori@nokia.com

I will publish the best ones with the announcement of contest winners on 4th July. The best quote(s) (depends if we do get them at all... ...) will get also a surprise prize