Discussion Board

Question MTP not getting loaded

I have enabled PC Suite, Mass Storage, PTP and MTP in the ~\s60\mw\localconnectivity\usbengines\usbwatcher\src\usbman.rss file. When I make the selection of either PC Suite, PTP or mass storage, the client drivers are getting loaded successfully and are working fine. But when I make the selection of MTP, the client driver is some how not getting loaded.
    Has any one faced similar kind of issue and have fixed it. Kindly let me know.

Regards,
    -Rams

Question MTP not getting loaded

I have enabled PC Suite, Mass Storage, PTP and MTP in the ~\s60\mw\localconnectivity\usbengines\usbwatcher\src\usbman.rss file. When I make the selection of either PC Suite, PTP or mass storage, the client drivers are getting loaded successfully and are working fine. But when I make the selection of MTP, the client driver is some how not getting loaded.
    Has any one faced similar kind of issue and have fixed it. Kindly let me know.

Regards,
    -Rams

Nokia Developer Moderator

Re: MTP not getting loaded

Rams,

I hope you do realize that this forum gathers 3rd party developers, 99% of them using the public SDKs only.

You may ask and hope for answers but the chance of getting any is small as even those with access to the platform and its documentation would face NDA restrictions in discussing about it.

If you are entitled to use the Platform code you also have direct support connections to S60 and Symbian so my advice is to use them.
    -- Lucian

If you are not yet a DVLUP member it is time to correct that mistake :) Click here to join: http://www.dvlup.com/lucian/Invite