Discussion Board

How to change the language settings in my nokia 7650 phone

How can i change the language settings of my 7650 phone.
    Reason:
    During installation of my package by default it always takes ENGLISH and does not ask for other langauges. I want to overide this and want it to ask for other language installations to check the integrity of the package. Can anyone suggest an idea to do the same.
    Thanks in advance,
    Love,
    Nitin

Regular Contributor

RE: How to change the language settings in my nokia 7650 phone

I'm not sure what installation you are talking about. If it is PC-suite or other software you received with the phone, contact your dealer.

Phone software can handle three different languages at the time. If your phone does not have the language you desire to use, you need to take it to your local dealer.

You can check which languages are available: Tools, settings->phone->general->phone language. There you have a radio button for the languages.

Did this answer your question? If it did not and you have a software development question, please post a clarification. If your question is an end-user question, please contact Club Nokia.

Eero
    Developer Support
    Forum Nokia

Thanks for the reply forum nokia, but it continues....

Is there any way in Nokia Phone 7650 to load multiple resource files into the system and change the language settings dynamically based on the system language settings. Like if selected Philiphino it reboots and all the menu settings and other things will be chnaged in accordance with the new settings. Is there any means by which i can load multiple resources and select them dynamically. And please give me the lang code for philiphino to test.
    Thanks a lot,
    Love,
    Nitin