Discussion Board

Where can i get the windows 2000 drivers for Nokia D211 Card

We are a really big bank provider, and so we try to publish the nokia D211 Card for our bank users to connect to our network.

So we have a problem : to provide the Card for a automatically installation it is important to have the drivers, but the installation only supports an user activity, what we didn't want.

Even we track the installation to get the driver, its never possible to get the card working.

Which files are needed for hardwareinstallation for this card ? And where can i get the latest files?

with best regards

Regular Contributor

RE: Where can i get the windows 2000 drivers for Nokia D211 Card

Hello,

The silent installation or automatic installation feature is being added to the SW and will be published after couple of months. Corporate users interested in using this feature should contact Nokia directly for licencing issues or provide an e-mail address here so we can contact them. Licence will be free of charge.

The latest files for Nokia D211 can be found from:
    http://www.nokia.com/phones/productsupport/d211/index.html

(www.nokia.com -> Support -> D211 -> Software)

Best Regards,

Nokia D211 Support

RE: Where can i get the windows 2000 drivers for Nokia D211 Card

Comment posted by schubhu1 on 01/23/03 11:58AM
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Hi,

i'm interested in the automatic installation feature. Please contact me: hubert.schubecker@mt.com