Discussion Board

How to Continue listening Music using Real Player while Browsing pictures in Native

How to Continue listening Music using Real Player while Browsing pictures in Native Application??

Actually i am using Real player to listen music and Watch vedio in my Application.The issue is when i launch to listen music and start play and then switch to any other functionality(like. viewing Pics), music gets paused as soon as i switch using Application Key.I want to continue listening music from real player while browing pictures.
    Plz help me out to get over this issue.

Re: How to Continue listening Music using Real Player while Browsing pictures in Nati

This is an end user question - these are developer discussion boards.

If you only want to listen to music then use the music player (or is your device to old to have a separate one?). If you move a video to the background then it makes sense to pause it because you can't see it any more! There isn't a setting for this.

Sorcery

Re: How to Continue listening Music using Real Player while Browsing pictures in Nati

Quote Originally Posted by Sorcery-ltd View Post
    This is an end user question - these are developer discussion boards.

If you only want to listen to music then use the music player (or is your device to old to have a separate one?). If you move a video to the background then it makes sense to pause it because you can't see it any more! There isn't a setting for this.

Sorcery
    I Know this is an end user question.I am using realplayer.exe to launch music and vedio using
    CApaCommandLine* cmdLine = CApaCommandLine::NewLC();
    cmdLine->SetCommandL(EApaCommandOpen);

I just want to know is there any method or setting i can make in ram file to continue music play in background while i am browsing photos at foreground.

No, not as far as I'm aware. You can't run video in the background.

Sorcery

Exclamation Re: How to Continue listening Music using Real Player while Browsing pictures in Nati

Quote Originally Posted by Sorcery-ltd View Post
    No, not as far as I'm aware. You can't run video in the background.

Sorcery
    Is there any method to run audio in background using real player??

Nokia Developer Moderator

There should be no problem playing audio in the background. However, depending on what is being done in the foreground the player can be at any time asked by the system to exist and free its resources. Image manipulation or web page rendering could be such memory intensive operation that could trigger the media player to be closed.
    -- Lucian

If you are not yet a DVLUP member it is time to correct that mistake :) Click here to join: http://www.dvlup.com/lucian/Invite