Discussion Board

Regular Contributor

After submission of application whn will i get express certificate?

hi to all,

after submitting application for symbian signed when i will be able to get its results?

Nokia Developer Moderator

Re: After submission of application whn will i get express certificate?

What type of submission is that? Open Signed Online? Express Signed? Have you read the "Compete Guide for Symbian Signed"?
    -- Lucian

If you are not yet a DVLUP member it is time to correct that mistake :) Click here to join: http://www.dvlup.com/lucian/Invite

Regular Contributor

yes itomuta...

i hv read it..

in tht they have told tht from www.symbiansigned.com ,in tht from submissions, u can get to the link from where u cn download yr application.

though i hv submitted application it has giving me prompt tht "no application is submitted"..

why such happen? at the time of submission i hv checked it has submitted successfully.

Nokia Developer Moderator

I don't know. Why don't you ask Symbian Signed, there is a Support link at the bottom of their web pages.
    -- Lucian

If you are not yet a DVLUP member it is time to correct that mistake :) Click here to join: http://www.dvlup.com/lucian/Invite

Regular Contributor

ok i will do that.

Nokia Developer Champion

Question Re: After submission of application whn will i get express certificate?

I would still ask the same question asked in post #2 by Lucian. Open signed online? Express Sign? etc...

Kiran.
    Nokia Developer Wiki Moderation team

Regular Contributor

Its express signed.

and i hv submitted aapplication, but nothing is dispalyed in www.symbiansigned.com to check whether ny status updated after submission of application.

Cnu plz tell me TCT Publisher ID's concept? like i hv bought 1 yr 10 TCT , now i hv signed only one application with it so why he is giving me message that NO TCT id is remaining.

Nokia Developer Champion

Smile Re: After submission of application whn will i get express certificate?

Quote Originally Posted by Prexa View Post
    Its express signed.

and i hv submitted aapplication, but nothing is dispalyed in www.symbiansigned.com to check whether ny status updated after submission of application.

Cnu plz tell me TCT Publisher ID's concept? like i hv bought 1 yr 10 TCT , now i hv signed only one application with it so why he is giving me message that NO TCT id is remaining.
    TC TrustCenter provides Publisher ID through which you need to sign your application so that eventually it declares you trustworthy. You can sign as many application with this TC TrustCenter Publisher ID for one year duration. It may cost you 200$ (excluding taxes).

Now let's come to Expressed Signing. If you want to sign your application under this scheme then you have to purchase Content ID separately. Each Content ID costs you 20$. And you have to purchase it prior to sending your application for Express Signing. Moreover you have to sign your application with TC TrustCenter Publisher ID. Both are different in nature but work together.

You will find 3rd option under your account on www.symbiansigned.com.

Kiran.
    Nokia Developer Wiki Moderation team