Discussion Board

how to add .dll in pkg?Help

My application need to call some dll files,below is my pkg file,but when I port it to Mobile phone,the installation was successful ,but the application doesn't work in mobile phone,can anybody help me? Thank you!

;Files to install
    "$(EPOCROOT)Epoc32\release\$(PLATFORM)\$(TARGET)\MulticharHwr.exe" -"!:\sys\bin\MulticharHwr.exe"
    "$(EPOCROOT)Epoc32\release\$(PLATFORM)\$(TARGET)\PreSeg.dll" -"!:\sys\bin\PreSeg.dll"
    "$(EPOCROOT)Epoc32\release\$(PLATFORM)\$(TARGET)\Segment.dll" -"!:\sys\bin\Segment.dll"
    "$(EPOCROOT)Epoc32\release\$(PLATFORM)\$(TARGET)\WordRecoCore.dll" -"!:\sys\bin\WordRecoCore.dll"
    "$(EPOCROOT)Epoc32\data\z\resource\apps\MulticharHwr.RSC"
    -"!:\resource\apps\MulticharHwr.RSC"
    "$(EPOCROOT)Epoc32\data\z\private\10003a3f\import\apps\MulticharHwr_reg.RSC" -"!:\private\10003a3f\import\apps\MulticharHwr_reg.RSC"
    Keep learning!

Nokia Developer Moderator

Re: how to add .dll in pkg?Help

Ok, so you have added your DLLs to the pkg files and all looks to be correct. Then you successfully install the application.

So, what's the "how to add .dll in pkg?" all about?

If the phone does not work you will have to do some logging and debugging and see what happens with it and whether the issues has anything to do with a missing/bad dll or with something else (like platform security's DLL loading rules)
    -- Lucian

If you are not yet a DVLUP member it is time to correct that mistake :) Click here to join: http://www.dvlup.com/lucian/Invite