Discussion Board

Thumbs up [moved] Symbian issues in Carbide.vs

Hi Friends,
    I have installed carbide 3.0 .1 inside .net 2005 as a plug-ins and installed Nokia_WSDL-to-C++_Wizard_for_S60 also as a plug-ins.
    These both are shown in the plug-ins of the .Net 2005. but the problem is,
    1. when I call a wsdl file into it… means, the methods of WSDL are generated into c++ wizards and the return types are void. So I couldn’t pass any values or receive any values and in compilation also I get declaration syntax errors in WSDl generated .cpp files.
    2. Even I could not run sample HelloWorld application in the emulator. When I generate a heloworld application it compiles fine and while running the application the emulator does not displays my application.

Therefore, I am looking forward for your help ASAP. Any help would be appreciated thanks in advance.
    regards,
    Sathiyasuresh.P

Nokia Developer Moderator

Re: [moved] Symbian issues in Carbide.vs

Welcome to Forum Nokia.

Although named alike Carbide.vs is not related to Carbide.c++ therefore I've moved your post here, this forums contains a lot of information about your tool of choice.

I'm not sure I understand your question. Do you have an SDK installed? Which one? And can you compile any off the example application or a new project generated from a standard templare (not a web service app)?
    -- Lucian

If you are not yet a DVLUP member it is time to correct that mistake :) Click here to join: http://www.dvlup.com/lucian/Invite

Re: [moved] Symbian issues in Carbide.vs

Quote Originally Posted by ltomuta View Post
    Welcome to Forum Nokia.

Although named alike Carbide.vs is not related to Carbide.c++ therefore I've moved your post here, this forums contains a lot of information about your tool of choice.

I'm not sure I understand your question. Do you have an SDK installed? Which one? And can you compile any off the example application or a new project generated from a standard templare (not a web service app)?

hi Lucian

Yes, i have installed SDK S60 3.0 MR version. Yes i have compiled a sample example program called Orborus without using webservice applications. And that application runs fine with the message "HelloWorld".

Thanks for your reply.
    sathiya