Discussion Board

Colour logo download through WAP

Hi, I was wondering how to create a page that allows me to download a colour logo for the nokia 7210

Can someone post an example of a cod file? What I'm trying to do is to have a page where people enter a number. This number is send to a php page which then uses that number to give a link to the correct cod page. example: I enter the number 12456. The php page should now give the correct page which downloads that image.
    I've seen examples that link to logo.cod?ID=1254
    But what does that cod file do with that ID?

I want to do a similar thing, but I just don't know how the cod file now knows which image to take??

Can someone explain that please

Regular Contributor

RE: Colour logo download through WAP

Hi!

Have you taken a look at the document "OTA download for generic content - Service Developer's Guide"? The document consists of a description of content download process, instructions how the OTA download for generic content concept fits to the existing content services and definition of Content Object Descriptor file. You can download the document at http://www.forum.nokia.com/main/1,35452,1_41_1_1,00.html (www.forum.nokia.com -> Technologies -> Content Distribution -> Content Downloading -> Documents).

Kind regards,
    Satu/Forum Nokia Developer Support