Discussion Board

Question 40-Series Certificate Installing Problem

I am using Nokia 3110 classic for the last one year. After a few months it began to restart itself when I update its music library and sometimes it continues to start and restart for number of times

Then I found that a new update for the phone software is available but it was not available on internet. So, I went to Nokia people and they upgraded my phone's software.

But after this upgrade all the important certificates vanished from my mobile and now I cannot use most of the software which require internet connection, including the built in E-mail application.

Can any one tell me how to install those certificates back as they were in my previous phone?

Nokia Developer Champion

Re: 40-Series Certificate Installing Problem

Quote Originally Posted by shazoor786 View Post
    I am using Nokia 3110 classic for the last one year. After a few months it began to restart itself when I update its music library and sometimes it continues to start and restart for number of times

Then I found that a new update for the phone software is available but it was not available on internet. So, I went to Nokia people and they upgraded my phone's software.

But after this upgrade all the important certificates vanished from my mobile and now I cannot use most of the software which require internet connection, including the built in E-mail application.

Can any one tell me how to install those certificates back as they were in my previous phone?
    hi shazoor786
    welcome to the forumn nokia discussion boards
    cant help much about installing softwares but this is a developers discussion board which is dedicated to developers related issues.
    You better try at http://discussions.europe.nokia.com.

Regards
    Gaba88