Discussion Board

Thread: NEED HELP

Angry NEED HELP

HE I AM DEVELOPING An application in that application there is a part that i have to capture a signature but I don't have a Idea about that so Please any one how have previous experience or having idea about that
    Please HELP ME

Nokia Developer Champion

Re: NEED HELP

Hi keshawa,

no need to launch SOS messages

About your specific needs, you should be a bit more specific. For example:

* how is your signature acquired?
    * what should your application do with the captured signature?

Pit

PS: please avoid double posting, since It's not useful to you and to other readers of these Boards.

Red face Re: NEED HELP

he jappit !
    thanks for putting a interest to my issue.

I am doing application -some banking app so when a customer withdraw money have to get it sign. on the pda which is running on windows mobile 6-I manage to develop main functions but I don't no how to capture signature-the requirement is the customer should be able to sing in the pda and the application could be able to capture it.

I hope u got the point please help me with this issue ,and all so I tried to contact u in the skype but you offline

keshawa...

Super Contributor

well if ur using pda's with windows mobile it might be more sensible to look into another platform, specifically software development on WM, using I guess C++, or C#...

I don't know what options J2ME offers regarding touchScreens except from the fact that the Canvas has a couple of method implementations called

public void pointerPressed(int x, int y)
    public void pointerReleased(int x, int y)
    public void pointerDragged(int x, int y)

U might want to look into those and see if they suffice for ur requirements...

Nokia Developer Expert

Nokia devices currently don't have neither touch screem nor Windows Mobile. This being a NOKIA and JAVA forum, I hardly understand why you are posting these questions here. You are probably looking for Microsoft's MSDN discussion board.

In the future, please refrain from 1) posting inadequate subjects to this discussion board 2) cross-posting.

This thread is closed.

Daniel