Discussion Board

iPhone Blogger Blog Creation Application

Create a Blog in iphone for blogger.com

did you heard that you can create blog in your iPhone?

Semaphore Software Development company has developed application to upload a blog from your iPhone to blogger.com, this application is right now for Iphone Platform only. semaphore software developing a customized blog upload application for blogger.com and other blog websites for iPhone Mobiles.

User can easily use data of blog through iPhone blog application. iPhone blog application also offers new blog posting, modification of blog posting and many more... you can update your blog through just writing an e-mail and your data will be upload to blogger.com

Blogger is a globally famous website for online blogging. this application much helps bloggers to get them blog updated.

how it works,

Application stors your data as a blog on server which will be a public listing.
    Application Understand the request and response protocol for that.
    upload your all data to your selected blog

Semaphore developes other application like Office/Business Application, Mobile Application, Multimedia Application, Internet Application, Fun Application & Games, Utility Application for iPhone Platform with Xcode

X Code is Apple's suite of tools for developing application, Xcode is both easy to use and enough powerful for bulding the largest Mac OS X Applications. Mail application of the suite is the integrated development Environment (IDE), also named as Xcode. The Xcode suite also include most apple's developer documentation and interface builder.

Interface Builder

Interface Builder is an Apple's graphical editor for designing user interface components for both carbon and cocoa applications, Interface Builder works closely with Xcode to provide a development of an application's user interface and business logic.

--------------------------------------------
    Chirag Patel
    iPhone Mobile Application Development

Nokia Developer Moderator

Re: iPhone Blogger Blog Creation Application

Quote Originally Posted by semaphore10 View Post
    ... this application is right now for Iphone Platform only. ...
    Blogging from a mobile phone ... that's so like yesterday

Can I copy a piece of text from the Safary Browser or from an email received on the iPhone and include it in a blog post created with your application?

P.S. With all the advertising for Apple's tools you have neglected to mention your application's name. Don't you want people to buy it?
    Last edited by ltomuta; 2008-09-27 at 15:30. Reason: Damn these typos. I need a keyboard without tactile feedback :)
    -- Lucian

If you are not yet a DVLUP member it is time to correct that mistake :) Click here to join: http://www.dvlup.com/lucian/Invite

Nokia Developer Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by ltomuta View Post
    Blogging from a mobile phone ... that's so like yesterday
    I do not understand what you mean on "yesterday". "Yesterday" there were no mobile phones at all, someone at Apple (maybe the boss himself) invented them a year ago. And it is magnificient that after a mere year it becomes possible to blog from such devices.

On the other hand at least we have a new topic to discuss about on Forum Nokia. Honestly, everybody has been getting bored of discussing about Nokia's products like rubber boots or televisions...

Quote Originally Posted by wizard_hu_ View Post
    Honestly, everybody has been getting bored of discussing about Nokia's products like rubber boots or televisions...
    Now when did Nokia make a ruuber boot, recently ?

Its a old story my friend.
    You see things; and you say 'Why?' But I dream things that never were; and I say 'Why not?'

regards,
    Rahul

I'm glad to discover that someone has already made the same application for iPhone that we have developed for Nokia N95. We've been thinking of porting our application to other mobile operating systems but have decided to venture into different kind of applications. So, if you're interested in continuing your mobile blogging effort and port your application to Symbian, or to continue developing our application let me know in this forum. We're ready to consider selling our source code including tested and certified binaries that ate already being distributed for Nokia phones around the world. It's not hard to guess what is our application, just search Google for our favorite quote: "Don't just surf. Make waves!"