×

Discussion Board

Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1
    Registered User
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    43

    who can give me some simple sample?

    i want to learn carbide.c++ program. but i found the sdk examples are not i wanted.

    so i need a sample like a main Form with some menus, the main Form contain like select_list or editor with static label, click the menu can jump to another list interface, click one item jump to another Form2, that's all.

    anybody has the simple application? can you send me for learning?

  2. #2
    Registered User
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    606

    Re: who can give me some simple sample?

    Hello,
    many examples of code which you are talking about you will find on http://wiki.forum.nokia.com/index.php/Wiki_Home

    If you want to learn carbide you can also install trial version of carbide with UI designer and you will be able in an easy way add new gui objects

    good luck

  3. #3
    Nokia Developer Champion
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Helsinki, Finland
    Posts
    8,335

    Re: who can give me some simple sample?

    Quote Originally Posted by xiangqiuzhao View Post
    i want to learn carbide.c++ program. but i found the sdk examples are not i wanted.

    so i need a sample like a main Form with some menus, the main Form contain like select_list or editor with static label, click the menu can jump to another list interface, click one item jump to another Form2, that's all.

    anybody has the simple application? can you send me for learning?
    You can look into Forum Nokia Wiki. You would find enough good articles on such topics. You just need to search with relevant keyword.
    Nokia Developer Wiki Moderation team

  4. #4
    Registered User
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    43

    Re: who can give me some simple sample?

    thanks yours replies, i search something like 'c++ form', 'carbide form', 'form', it list some j2me form and nothing about i need samples. maybe i make a mistake about search way?

  5. #5
    Nokia Developer Champion
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Helsinki, Finland
    Posts
    8,335

    Re: who can give me some simple sample?

    Quote Originally Posted by xiangqiuzhao View Post
    thanks yours replies, i search something like 'c++ form', 'carbide form', 'form', it list some j2me form and nothing about i need samples. maybe i make a mistake about search way?
    Here it goes: Forms in Symbian C++

    EDIT: Also check this PDF for more understanding of different UI resources: S60 Platform: Avkon UI Resources v1.1
    Nokia Developer Wiki Moderation team

  6. #6
    Registered User
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    43

    Re: who can give me some simple sample?

    yes, i got some good articles at http://wiki.forum.nokia.com/index.ph..._Menus_to_Form, but it's wonderful if somebody has a whole application samples that i need. thanks all.

  7. #7
    Nokia Developer Champion
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Helsinki, Finland
    Posts
    8,335

    Re: who can give me some simple sample?

    Quote Originally Posted by xiangqiuzhao View Post
    ...but it's wonderful if somebody has a whole application samples that i need. thanks all.
    You can also learn from the API description given in the SDK help. Also check pdf suggested in my previous post.

    This link contains some online tutorial at the bottom of the page: How do I start Programming on Symbian OS? Make sure to read whole article. It will help you for sure.
    Nokia Developer Wiki Moderation team

  8. #8
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    1

    Re: who can give me some simple sample?

    Hi,

    I am a Beginner for Symbian.Can u able to find any sample program with GUI designer???i was not able to find any..

  9. #9
    Super Contributor
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Chennai,India
    Posts
    889

    Re: who can give me some simple sample?

    When u select a S60 GUI application in Carbide, it will generate the necessary code involving the GUI architecture and will run... And also you can go through the Docs,Devices & Tools section of this webpage above..

  10. #10
    Nokia Developer Moderator
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Moscow, Russia
    Posts
    3,347

    Re: who can give me some simple sample?

    Quote Originally Posted by sathiyapriyan View Post
    Hi,
    I am a Beginner for Symbian.Can u able to find any sample program with GUI designer???i was not able to find any..
    Welcome to the Forum Nokia Developer discussion board!

    I suggest you to begin with reading these articles:
    - How do I start programming for Symbian OS?
    - S60 3rd Edition: Application Development

Similar Threads

  1. Sockets - Sample (from sdk symbian 8.1a) not working !!!!! ( Write a Request )
    By Benad_sam in forum Symbian Networking & Messaging (Closed)
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 2006-11-24, 15:54
  2. Exact audio sample rates
    By tunelabguy in forum General Development Questions
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 2006-09-14, 14:12
  3. Can't send SMS using SDK2.1 sample in VC++
    By adayuen in forum PC Suite API and PC Connectivity SDK
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 2002-09-25, 10:54
  4. Can't send SMS using SDK2.1 sample in VC++
    By adayuen in forum General Messaging
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 2002-09-25, 02:20
  5. pls help! sample code for a simple dialog with text input for 9210
    By edmundkkchan in forum Symbian User Interface
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 2002-06-21, 17:23

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •