has anyone got the built in VoipClient working on the N79?
I have my own Asterisk SIP server I would like to connect to,
but so far, no luck. Here is what I did:
1) Installed the latest and greatest SIPVoipSettings.
2) The "Advanced Voip Settings" along with the "Voip Services", "NAT firewall settings" and some other IMS menues appeared
3) Adjusted Profile settings to match the ones I have in a softclient (that works with my SIP server!), such at media ports,
DTMF, Session interwalls etc)
4) Created a SIP profile with my Registrar address, user name and password.
5) Connected the SIP profile with my VoipProvider settings
6) Connected to my home WLAN with the terminal. It works to surf
7) Changed the SIP settings to "Register" ---> Only in the home network and "Standard connection point" ---> My home WLAN
Now, the problem is that as soon as I leave the "SIP settings" menu the status changes to "Not Registered" at once!??? It does not even try to send any REGISTER. I run a trace on the LAN
and nothing. No SIP messages are send anywhere. Why does it not try to register? And of course "internet call" does not work since there is no registration.
Have I forgotten some important setting in the connectivity area that makes the SIP think there is no network?
Any ideas are appreciated.
Best Regards /niclas