Hi,

I am getting following error when i run my bulid.xml file as ANT file in Eclipse IDE...does any one have the solution for this...?

Buildfile: C:\Documents and Settings\shashikant.budihal\EclipseWorkspace\Webapplication\build.xml
init:
j2mepolish:
[j2mepolish] info: the license attribute is no longer supported. Please place your license.key file either to ${project.home} or to ${polish.home}.
[j2mepolish] J2ME Polish 2.0.4 (2008-06-30) (GPL License)
[j2mepolish] Warning: Midlets should to be defined in the <build>-section with either <midlets> or <midlet>. Alternatively you might use a <iappli> or <main> element for defining the DoJa main class or the BlackBerry main class.
[j2mepolish] Loading device database...
[j2mepolish] Last build was interrupted or failed, now clearing work directory...
[j2mepolish] using locale [de_DE]...
[j2mepolish] assembling resources for device [Generic/AnyPhone].
[j2mepolish] preprocessing for device [Generic/AnyPhone].
[j2mepolish] Warning: CSS-Style [focused] not found, now using the default style instead. If you use Forms or Lists, you should define the style [focused].
[j2mepolish] Warning: CSS style [title] not found, you should define it for designing the titles of screens.
[j2mepolish] processing locale code...
[j2mepolish] compiling for device [Generic/AnyPhone].
[j2mepolish-javac-Generic/AnyPhone] Compiling 305 source files to C:\Documents and Settings\shashikant.budihal\EclipseWorkspace\Webapplication\build\real\Generic\AnyPhone\de_DE\classes
[j2mepolish] MasterCanvas: mapping of Display.setCurrent() for 320 classes.
[j2mepolish] MasterCanvasPostCompiler finished.
[j2mepolish] obfuscating for device [Generic/AnyPhone].
[j2mepolish] proguard: ProGuard, version 4.1
[j2mepolish] proguard: Error: You have to specify '-keep' options for the shrinking step.
[j2mepolish] ProGuard arguments: [java, -jar, C:\Program Files\J2ME-Polish\lib\proguard.jar, -injars, "'C:\Documents and Settings\shashikant.budihal\EclipseWorkspace\Webapplication\build\real\source.jar'", -outjars, "'C:\Documents and Settings\shashikant.budihal\EclipseWorkspace\Webapplication\build\real\dest.jar'", -libraryjars, "'C:/Program Files/J2ME-Polish/import/mmapi.jar'";"'C:/Program Files/J2ME-Polish/import/midp-2.0.jar'";"'C:/Program Files/J2ME-Polish/import/cldc-1.1.jar'";"'C:\Program Files\J2ME-Polish\import\mmapi.jar'";"'C:\Program Files\J2ME-Polish\import\wmapi.jar'", -dontoptimize, -applymapping, "'C:\Documents and Settings\shashikant.budihal\EclipseWorkspace\Webapplication\build\real\Generic\AnyPhone\de_DE\input-obfuscation-map.txt'", -printmapping, "'C:\Documents and Settings\shashikant.budihal\EclipseWorkspace\Webapplication\build\real\Generic\AnyPhone\de_DE\obfuscation-map.txt'", -allowaccessmodification, -overloadaggressively, -defaultpackage, "", -dontusemixedcaseclassnames]

BUILD FAILED
C:\Documents and Settings\shashikant.budihal\EclipseWorkspace\Webapplication\build.xml:107: ProGuard was unable to obfuscate - got return value [1].

Total time: 23 seconds