I exhaustive try to play a video using "video/3gpp" content type and cannot have success still. Anyone can help me?
1. My MIDlet receive a stream via Bluetooth and store in a InputStream
2. I try to create a player using Manager.createPlayer(stream, "video/3gpp")
3. Caugth the error: Invalid content type: video/3gpp
I have the following questions:
1. My test device is Nokia 2760. I see the mobile specs and it supports a 3gp video. If I play the same video from device Gallery using the standard player and works fine! What am I doing wrong? I using the correct content type?
2. If I list the supported contents by Manager.getSupportedContentTypes(null), not list a video/3gpp or any video format.
3. This is the same problem when a try to play the video from Motorola devices? The error message is "createPlayer() failed" from catch (Exception), its ignore the other exceptions implemented from Manager.createPlayer(InputStream, type).
Thanks for any help!