Discussion Board

Thread: npl files

npl files

Some time ago I downloaded some audio recordings from my 6230 to my pc (voice recordings taken on the phone). These used to play ok with a nokia (media) player I think was part of pc suite. I have not tried to access these recordings for some time but a recent attempt to do this resulted in an error msg saying that the file type was not recognised. These appear to be "npl" files and I cannot find a way of accessing these recordings through pc suite or other media players. I no longer seem to have the nokia player I was using in the past. My current version of pc suite is the latest one. These recordings are personal and important to me and I would hate to think they are lost. Can anyone suggest how I can play these files?

(Retired) Nokia Developer Admin.

Re: npl files

these end user questions should be asked at http://discussions.europe.nokia.com Where they can get more appropriate attention.

Ron

Re: npl files

Thank you. I am new to this and had absolutely no idea where to go to ask my question. Thought I'd throw it in somewhere and see what came back. I will try your suggested link and see if someone can help.