Discussion Board

Exclamation Is NSU + Vista Problem Fixed Now?Nokia Service Layer Host Process Has Stopped Working

i read on a discussion thread at http://discussions.europe.nokia.com/...hread.id=21237 that some are still experiencing problems with the Nokia Software Updater's Service Layer Host Process + Vista.. is this fixed now on the Nokia Updater currently offered from Nokia's website?

i am confused if this problem is still present today, and should i follow the tips like turn compatibility to windows xp, disable Internet Connection Sharing and the like..
    btw i use Windows Vista Ultimate SP1..i plan to update my Nokia 6680 once my inquiries has been resolved..
    hope to hear from you..thanks

Nokia Developer Moderator

Re: Is NSU + Vista Problem Fixed Now?Nokia Service Layer Host Process Has Stopped Wor

Forum Nokia is about developer support, people around here are developing software for mobile phones. So FN is not really involved in solving NSU/PC-Suite issues, you should rather follow/revive the mentioned thread on the end-user discussion boards (as far as I know, that site is monitored by product developers - and probably by the creators of PC-Suite+related-tools too).

Re: Is NSU + Vista Problem Fixed Now?Nokia Service Layer Host Process Has Stopped Wor

i have trouble logging in on their forum even though i registered..that's the reason i ask the question here..besides, developers might know a thing or two about the said problem..

(Retired) Nokia Developer Admin.

Hi,

The Nokia updater at http://europe.nokia.com/A4579163 says it supports Vista

Ron