Discussion Board

Cool AD-44 Nokia 6210

Hello, i'd like to know if the AD-44 works good on the 6210? I know 6210 is compatible for it. But has anyone used it? Do the next & prev song (or radio station) work on the AD-44? and can i take a call with the button? the volume thing works too? Does radio go via the headset or via the phone itself? i never understood that. so my question is. Does the radio work good? or does it only work if i take HS-44 with the AD-44? I heard people saying that the buttons didnt work. so i want to know sure. And can this be bought in some nokia store or phone store or something? or only at online stores?

Nokia Developer Champion

Re: AD-44 Nokia 6210

Quote Originally Posted by schaar View Post
    Hello, i'd like to know if the AD-44 works good on the 6210? I know 6210 is compatible for it. But has anyone used it? Do the next & prev song (or radio station) work on the AD-44? and can i take a call with the button? the volume thing works too? Does radio go via the headset or via the phone itself? i never understood that. so my question is. Does the radio work good? or does it only work if i take HS-44 with the AD-44? I heard people saying that the buttons didnt work. so i want to know sure. And can this be bought in some nokia store or phone store or something? or only at online stores?
    hello schaar

i guess you should also try posting this question at the end user forum. Forum Nokia is a developers discussion board.

Best Regards
    Gaba88