To meet our client's requirements we organise the demonstration of the mobile telephony potentiality for which we will use 20 Nokia 3650 mobiles. The target consumers are people of 12-19 age group.
The demonstration day will be divided into several parts separated by 15 minutes' breaks.
During each session we would like to present a few telephone's functions like MMS sending, WAP using, GPRS or downloading and starting JAVA applications.
Before each session we intend to carry out the following actions:
- insert entires in the list of contacts
- clear the message boxes
- set up the GPRS access point
- set up the WAP links
- activate some of the telephone's protections
- set up redirection of incoming calls
- clear Java application and if necessary set it up again
Is it possible to quickly reconfigure 20 mobile telephones according to above mentioned criteria?
Is it possible to block SMS receiving form the level of the mobile telephone?