Discussion Board

Hybrid View

NOKIA E71 - Ejecting Battery

hey guys first of all sorry if this is posted in the wrong area, i couldn't find where to post it...
    now i've recently had the nokia E71 for the past few weeks, quite enjoy it but i've had a rough time trying to get the battery out.
    i've tried reading the manual but it doesn't really explain too much on how to eject the battery apart from the way in the arrows you put in the battery to the phone when setting it up, it's quite confusing. and i've tried taking out the battery but it just wont seem to budge. it's quite annoying because my phone keeps freezing up regularly and now i just have to wait until all the battery is used up and so it turns off that way so i can restart it.. if anyone knows an easy way or the proper way to eject the battery out of it, i would gladly appreciate being told.

thanks,
    jess

Nokia Developer Moderator

Re: NOKIA E71 - Ejecting Battery

Welcome to the Forum Nokia Developer discussion board, as this DiBo concentrates on development related issues, you might find more end-user problems related Dibo better suited for your query. Here's link for one: http://discussions.europe.nokia.com/

Re: NOKIA E71 - Ejecting Battery

ok thanks for your help