1st of all my configuration:
- SDk 2.3 Symbian S60 2nd ed. FP 3
- Device N70
- Software development Carbide C++
- connection dial up modem
what i want to ask, how to connect to internet via emulator in SDK 2.3,
i try with service application and HTTP Client example but it returning with error-34 which means failed to connect.
i try the setting from various post : in sdk 1.x i should download ethernet program and setting it (which i dont need this 'cos in 2.x its already available), and i know i should setting the networking (in 3rd edition its not necessary cos its already available to direct connect).
1. How exactly i have to setting the networking for emulator in sdk 2.3 so that it can connect to internet and try it with service app or HTTPExample Client app ?
2. How to connect emulator to apache webserver (localhost)? (i already try changing localhost with ip address but it cannot worked) example:http://192.168.0.100/PHP/index.php
3. maybe i wrong with ip configuration (my PC is not connected with LAN, but uses direct modem with dial up (at default the ip is obtain automatically)), how exactly i should configure my ip, subnet, gateway, DNS ?
4. should i configure my ethernet setting in emulator (not just networking in my PC)? (should i configure it exactly the same ip like in PC networking setting)
BTW, thanks for answering... cos im newbie in networking stuff..
and i already desperate try this things in days...