Discussion Board

Post Create MP3 Player with Good Look and Feel

Dear Techie ,

I have create my application to play the .wav and mp3 file, am using static image to play ,stop , pause , previous, next and volume control .To make the look and feel of the player , is there any tool ? or any technique has to be used ? any suggestion from this forum .

Thanks in advance ,

Cheers !!!!!!!

Thangavel.L

Super Contributor

Re: Create MP3 Player with Good Look and Feel

If it was in your early stage of development, you could have looked at J2MEpolish.

Is it a Canvas based app? if so you can create your own better UI with cool graphics and rich animations. I never came across some tools to make the UI rich for a MIDlet. Also there are some UI design tools that comes with NetBeans, not sure how useful for you.

Are you from India ? Would like to know more about your app. May be you can drop your mail id and we can discuss further.

Regards
    Gopal
    Twitter : @balagopalks
    Linkedin : @balagopalks

Post Re: Create MP3 Player with Good Look and Feel

Hi Gopal !

Thankz for that, I am using Netbeans IDE 6.5 and canvas class . Can u suggest me that UI tool for Netbeans IDE for rich look & Feel and can i know what emulators supports for mp3,mp4 formats.i am not developing on j2mePolish instead am developing on j2me and also any links where i can have an idea to perform track forward and previous. Yup am from india & am newbie to j2me.

lthangavel@gmail.com.. This is my mail id . SO u can add me in gtalk so that we can discuss more. Are u in india rightnow ? Waiting for ur reply ..

Thanks & Regards,

Thangavel.L

Super Contributor

Re: Create MP3 Player with Good Look and Feel

NetBeans with Mobility pack itself have a UI designer, but don't think it does have the features to create rich UI with graphics.

May be you can try with S60 3rd ed FP2 emulator to play MP3 and MP4 formats.

Thanks for the mail id, you can edit/remove it. I will drop you a mail later today.

Regards
    Gopal
    Twitter : @balagopalks
    Linkedin : @balagopalks