×

Discussion Board

Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. #1
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    7

    Exclamation Nokia E61 Can't Open Access Point Setting

    I have so many Access Point defined on my Nokia E61
    and now I cant Open the setting any more

    Is it a Bugs ?

  2. #2
    Nokia Developer Champion
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India
    Posts
    3,852

    Re: Nokia E61 Can't Open Access Point Setting

    Quote Originally Posted by ramadhian View Post
    I have so many Access Point defined on my Nokia E61
    and now I cant Open the setting any more

    Is it a Bugs ?
    hello ramadhan

    please post your query at http://discussions.europe.nokia.com which is a product based forum. This is a dibo concentrated on developer issues.

    Best Regards
    Gaba88

  3. #3
    Super Contributor
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Bangalore , India
    Posts
    4,430

    Re: Nokia E61 Can't Open Access Point Setting

    May be you can try deleting the unused ones or delete all and create a new one.

    Regards
    Gopal
    Twitter : @balagopalks
    Linkedin : @balagopalks

  4. #4
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    7

    Exclamation Re: Nokia E61 Can't Open Access Point Setting

    Quote Originally Posted by balagopalks View Post
    May be you can try deleting the unused ones or delete all and create a new one.

    Regards
    Gopal
    How can delete any of it if I can't open the setting,
    nothing happened when I press the open menu

  5. #5
    Super Contributor
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Bangalore , India
    Posts
    4,430

    Re: Nokia E61 Can't Open Access Point Setting

    Is it that only Settings menu is not opening ? Do you face some other issues with the device ? May be in the worst case, Take a back up of the device and try to reset to default factory settings, and see if it could help.

    Regards
    Gopal
    Twitter : @balagopalks
    Linkedin : @balagopalks

  6. #6
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    7

    Exclamation Re: Nokia E61 Can't Open Access Point Setting

    Quote Originally Posted by balagopalks View Post
    Is it that only Settings menu is not opening ? Do you face some other issues with the device ? May be in the worst case, Take a back up of the device and try to reset to default factory settings, and see if it could help.

    Regards
    Gopal
    I know that reset to Factory Default setting will solve this problem because I already did before
    but I dont wanna do that because I dont wanna re-install all the application.

    Just carious to know why there's no new firmware for Nokia E61 to fix this issue

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •