Discussion Board

Thread: 3d screensaver

3d screensaver

I have just created a 3D Screensaver and would like to test it on a 3410 to see what i looks like. I have tested it on the PC but would now like to see it on a phone. What is the easiest method of viewing it on the phone? Does it have to be published or can the N3A file be sent to the phone. If it has to be published what file format should I be using just for testing the screensavers? I've tried publishing files but have found it quite awkward even when using the overview. Is the .mm format still used or was that just for the first version of the publishing toolkit? Thanks for your help.

Regular Contributor

RE: 3d screensaver

Hi!

Only way to get 3D screen saver to the Nokia 3410 is downloading over WAP. So, you will need to use Nokia Content Publishing Toolkit 2.0 to package the content according to standards and then publish the file in a web server. For further information about the content packaging and the tools, see http://www.forum.nokia.com/main/1,35452,1_75,00.html(Forum Nokia -> Technologies -> Mobile Entertainment Solutions).

Kind regards,
    Satu/Forum Nokia Developer Support