Discussion Board

Nokia 5800 for left handed people

I would like to change the scrollbar position, I want it to be on the left side (I'm lefty), Is this possible?
    To change the vertical scrollbar to the left side would be useful for a minority of left handed people in the world with a not unimportant number of several millions.
    Thanks in advance!!

Pablo.

Nokia Developer Champion

Re: Nokia 5800 for left handed people

Quote Originally Posted by pablott View Post
    I would like to change the scrollbar position, I want it to be on the left side (I'm lefty), Is this possible?
    To change the vertical scrollbar to the left side would be useful for a minority of left handed people in the world with a not unimportant number of several millions.
    Thanks in advance!!

Pablo.
    hello pablott

welcome to forum nokia dibo

it will great if you also ask your query at http://discussions.europe.nokia.com which is an end user dibo.

Regards Gaba88

Quote Originally Posted by pablott View Post
    Thanks in advance!!

Pablo.
    What a good idea. I too am a lefty and i've found it quite annoying. But what a fantastic phone.

Quote Originally Posted by gaba88 View Post
    hello pablott

it will great if you also ask your query at http://discussions.europe.nokia.com which is an end user dibo.

Regards Gaba88
    Thank you Gaba88! I'm investigating the sdk, to achieve this, can you give me any advice to start with?

Regards Pablo

Thumbs up Re: Nokia 5800 for left handed people

Hello everybody,

Me and my husband we are left handed too, and we search like Pablott to have the scroll at the left side....
    Did you know any possibility to do that?? Did you have any news about that??

It could be also ok if we could have the possibility to rotate the phone on the right side and to have all the 3 buttons on the left side of the phone (when it is in the landscape mode). I mean like the actual landscape mode but rotate 180°...

(It is good to dream for the left hands!!!)

Greetings
    rinio

Quote Originally Posted by rinio View Post
    Hello everybody,

Me and my husband we are left handed too, and we search like Pablott to have the scroll at the left side....
    Did you know any possibility to do that?? Did you have any news about that??

It could be also ok if we could have the possibility to rotate the phone on the right side and to have all the 3 buttons on the left side of the phone (when it is in the landscape mode). I mean like the actual landscape mode but rotate 180°...

(It is good to dream for the left hands!!!)

Greetings
    rinio
    Hi,

You have highlighted a very good point also I saw a post on support for color blind people. However, this forum is for developer related discussion. For end user queries and suggestions you may try this DiBo at http://discussions.europe.nokia.com which is an end user dibo.