We developed a small app with its 0.1 version.
We need the public to download it from our server and use them
Please anyone clarify my doubts
1. I heard we need to pay $20 for each submission of signing...
So have all those developers who ve released their Applications pay $200 for PublisherID pay $20 for each version of app submission in signing...?
2. If once the build is signed ... Can we Take multiple copies of the same build so that multiple users can use it ?
3. Is the cost expenditure a must? ... Since i use ReadDeviceData capability i think the self signing option is ruled out .. Am i right?
4. Is there any way of releasing the application free of cost as in case of java applications?
5. Please advice me in this Issue ... I ve studied various links .. all say that we need to get the PublisherID and so on... Why does a free edition of App needs such costs...?
Any Suggestions ? Puzzled