Discussion Board

Exclamation n73 call button problem

hello ,

i bought a brand new n73. suddenly from yesterday the answering button is not working. not working in the sense the key is working but its not working while browsing contacts.

normally when we browse a contact and press the call button, the call should work. but in my case if i press the call button nothing happening. but u can manually enter the number in your standby mode and u can call. while having this problem if i restart my n73 then the calling button is working perfectly in the contact list also.

so this problem occurring now and then. anybody faced this issue? can anyone help me?

Thanks

Nokia Developer Champion

Re: n73 call button problem

Quote Originally Posted by sam20e View Post
    hello ,

i bought a brand new n73. suddenly from yesterday the answering button is not working. not working in the sense the key is working but its not working while browsing contacts.

normally when we browse a contact and press the call button, the call should work. but in my case if i press the call button nothing happening. but u can manually enter the number in your standby mode and u can call. while having this problem if i restart my n73 then the calling button is working perfectly in the contact list also.

so this problem occurring now and then. anybody faced this issue? can anyone help me?

Thanks
    hello sam20e

welcome to forum nokia dibo

Earlier i had a N73 but never faced such sort of problem.

Anyways you are in the wrong place as this is a developers discussion board.

Please try posting your query at http://discussions.europe.nokia.com which is product based discussion board.

Cheers,
    Gaba88