Discussion Board

Regular Contributor

Question How To Change The Form Color In J2me Without Using Canvas Class

Hello All,

I want to change the background color of form of my j2me application without using canvas class. But problem is that i do not know that how to change the background color of form without canvas class. can anyone tell me that how can i change the background color of form without using canvas class?

Thanks With Regards
    abhi4u

Regular Contributor

Re: How To Change The Form Color In J2me Without Using Canvas Class

HEy You Cant Change its color...Form Color or u can say the whole theme depend on tha handset..just create one form and install it on different Device then check
    Anshu Chauhan
    J2me Developer

Nokia Developer Expert

Re: How To Change The Form Color In J2me Without Using Canvas Class

Hello,

I want to change the background color of form of my j2me application without using canvas class
    Form Color or u can say the whole theme depend on tha handset..just create one form and install it on different Device then check
    As a side note for Canvas: in S60 3rd Edition, Feature Pack 2 devices you can enable theme backgrounds in normal mode LCDUI Canvas UI elements, and in eSWT there are APIs for drawing theme highlights.

More in Forum Nokia Java Developer's Library:

Themes:
    JavaTM ME Developer's Library 3.1 > Developer's Guides > UI and graphics > Introduction to User Interface > UI elements and controls > Themes

JAD and JAR attributes:
    JavaTM ME Developer's Library 3.1 > Implementation notes > (JSR-118) MIDP 2.1 > Runtime environment notes > JAD and JAR manifest attributes

Regards,
    r2j7
    [URL="http://library.forum.nokia.com/java"][B] >>> Java Developer's Library <<<[/B][/URL]
    [URL="https://www.developer.nokia.com/Resources/Support/Technical_support.xhtml"] [B]>>> Technical Support for Java ME development <<<[/B][/URL]
    [URL="https://publish.ovi.com/info/"][B]>>> Nokia Publish: reach millions of Nokia users worldwide through Nokia Store <<<[/B][/URL]