Discussion Board

Thread: Problems in E66

Problems in E66

I have to complain about the support and nokia careline.

After more than 15 years of using nokia phones, i am very disappointed with my recent purchase of the E66 phone. After using for only 3 days, the phone microphone or some other component failed to work.People i called could not hear me but i could hear them. I called to nokia careline and was told to change my set with a new unit from the re-seller, only to be dissappointed to be told to go to repair centre at sunway. then they told me that my set could not be repaired there and i had to wait for another two weeks for the repair. i was later told by my friend that i should be given a new set since it only worked for three days.
    Is this how nokia works????

Angy and dismayed
    nicholas Yap

Problems in E66

After more than 15 years of using nokia phones, i am very disappointed with my recent purchase of the E66 phone. After using for only 3 days, the phone microphone or some other component failed to work.People i called could not hear me but i could hear them. I called to nokia careline and was told to change my set with a new unit from the re-seller, only to be dissappointed to be told to go to repair centre at sunway. then they told me that my set could not be repaired there and i had to wait for another two weeks for the repair. i was later told by my friend that i should be given a new set since it only worked for three days.

Angy and dismayed
    nicholas Yap

(Retired) Nokia Developer Admin.

Re: Problem in E66

Hello,

This discussion is being moved it is not relevant to device development. Did you buy this device from Nokia if not then you need to deal with the seller and not blame Nokia. Most Nokia authorized dealsers will give you a new device if you dealt with an unreliable dealer to get a lower price you may be out of luck.

Any future discussion should be held at http://www.nokia.com/discussions/ as Forum Nokia is for developer support.

Ron

Quote Originally Posted by niccosmo View Post

Angy and dismayed
    nicholas Yap