When downloading a wallpaper or polyphonic ringtone with COD-method using Nokia 7210 or 3510i I get a reproduceable error in a certain condition:
1) I send a bookmark by OTA to the phone containing the download-URL of the COD-file
2) I open the bookmark and the phone connects via CSD
3) The phone displays the COD-information (Name, Price, Venodr etc.)
4) I press "OK" immediately (waiting only 0.5 seconds after COD is displayed on phone screen)
5) The phone immediately displays "downloading error" (with all handsets tested)
6) I am back in the "Bookmarks" menu of the phone
This error does always occur when I start the downloading by opening a bookmark with CSD and press OK within 1 second after the COD-file is displayed on the phone screen.
a) It does not occur when I wait 2 seconds after COD is displayed and then press OK
b) It also does not occur when using GPRS
c) It also does not occur when I put the link to the COD-file within a WML page. If I then open this WML page from the bookmarks menu and click on the link within the WML page everything also works fine.
Is this a known bug in Nokia series 40 and the 3510 and 3510i?
Thanks for all info!