Discussion Board

Nokia N85 microphone-too sensitive?

Hello everyone.
    I've got my N85 about month ago. I'm pretty satisfied with the phone BUT I have one problem.
    Hope not beeing only one to have this problem cause in Croatian's forums nobody has ever heared same problem.

During call, I have noticed that my voice disturbs the voice of person I'm speaking to. The result is, allmost every time when I "jump in" with my voice when person is speaking, the vioce of person become weak for a second or the voice become too high (allmost like the person is screaming).

I don't know if I have describe it properly but hope you get the point. Should I go to NCS or it's N85's "normal" problem?

Thanks.

Nokia Developer Moderator

Re: Nokia N85 microphone-too sensitive?

Welcome to the Forum Nokia Developer discussion board, as this DiBo concentrates on development related issues, you might find more end-user problems related Dibo better suited for your query. Here's link for one: http://discussions.europe.nokia.com/

Thanks, I've been just registrated to forum.
    Now, in expecting wright answer.

I hope you don't mind. I'm tagging onto your forum post, because I have had a similar problem. But I also get echoes with my microphone that sometimes go through on both sides. I'm assuming this may be related to the same thing that you are having difficulties with. I've tried adjusting certain things but it doesn't seem to help.