Had to write helper application to solve an annoying problem: I can't draw a checkbox! Well, at least I thought there would be something better "inside the system".
Some of the things you can find inside:
- What and where are some of the built-in MBM files
- How to find more
- How to get graphics out from MBM
- How to create a listbox with icons
- How to handle icon mask
- Error codes: [Errno -25] KErrEof, too many menuitems
- Some issues with MBM compatibility
There seem to be quite a many problems with using built-in MBM, not sure if this is a good idea at all...