Discussion Board

i need a program 2 auto send my position throug sms or gprs 2 other mobile

i need a program 2 auto send my position throug sms or gprs 2 other mobile
    i searched alot but i didn't find it can anyone help me plz
    the program that i need
    to put a mobile no. or numbers and determine the period between the sms like every 5 sec. send the sms 2 the other mobile and all of this is automatically

Nokia Developer Moderator

Re: i need a program 2 auto send my position throug sms or gprs 2 other mobile

Welcome to the Forum Nokia Develore discussion board, as this DiBo concentrates on development related issues, you might find more end-user problems related Dibo better suited for your query. Here's link for one: http://discussions.europe.nokia.com/

Anyway, if you do wish to make the application yourself, you could start by checking Wiki for LBS & SMS examples, all parts should be there already, so all you would need to do, is to combine tem together.

Regular Contributor

There are several options for you. See "WrU?" at handango.com. Its available for S60 2nd ed. handsets such as Nokia 6600.

As suggested by symbianyucca, you would be able to obtain several suggestions if you would post on a forum dedicated to softwares. I would highly recommend www.symbian-freak.com

Best,
    wirefree101

Dear u r problem is similar to my problem. I am also trying it to find its solution from different sites and persons. if i found it i will tell you. you also keep on trying and tell me if u find it first.

Kindly Acknowledge
    Sahib Singh
    Lect. Comp. Sci.

Nokia Developer Champion

Quote Originally Posted by sahib_singh2000 View Post
    Dear u r problem is similar to my problem. I am also trying it to find its solution from different sites and persons. if i found it i will tell you. you also keep on trying and tell me if u find it first.

Kindly Acknowledge
    Sahib Singh
    Lect. Comp. Sci.
    hello sahib singh

why asking others for searching a readymade application , if you are familiar with programming you can make your own application, what you think about that.

Regards
    Gaba88

Quote Originally Posted by gaba88 View Post
    hello sahib singh

why asking others for searching a readymade application , if you are familiar with programming you can make your own application, what you think about that.

Regards
    Gaba88
    Hello gaba88

i am new to j2me programming.So learning new j2me techniques.

Regards
    Sahib Singh