Discussion Board

8310 & PDA Internet connection.

Hello all,
    I am a new (and very pleased) owner of a pocket gera 2030 pda.

I am trying to access the internet using an infrared link between my pocket gear and my Nokia 8310. I click on "Infrared Receive" on my pda and select "Infrared" on my nokia. The pda then displays the message "Establishing connection with Nokia 8310..."

And that is all it displays, it just hangs there. I have left it like that for more than an hour and no change.

I went back to the place where I bought it (PC World in the UK) but they said I have to contact the manufacturers.

Can anyone help me?

Thanks in advance for any assistance.

Email : Welshlaplace@yahoo.co.uk

========================================

Hi, I know this will probably come a bit late, but...

Go to the shop and scream until the manager comes. Tell him your contract when you bought the product was primarily with them, the shop. The manufactuers only need to come into it if they offer you fuller cover, say some extended warranty. If it's not working, it's HIS problem, not yours. In my opinion the law, and any company that takes customer relations seriously, is very biased to the consumer. Take advantage of this! Tell him you want your money back or a satisfactory resolution of the problem, and will not stop until you get it.