Hi experts

I have an app in a .sis file that contains an embedded .sis file that contains a theme. When the app is installed the theme is set up as the active theme, but problems come at uninstallation time:

In order to meet the Symbian Signed Test Criteria (UNI-08) the app must uninstall cleanly. I suppose this means that I have to remove also the theme that is set up as active. To avoid crash at unistallation time I have developed a process, fired at uninstallation time, that changes the theme and sets the actual theme to a default one.

My pkg file looks something like this:

"$(EPOCROOT)Epoc32\release\$(PLATFORM)\$(TARGET)\MyUninstaller.exe" -"!:\sys\bin\MyUninstaller.exe", FR,RR,RW

@"MyTheme.sis",(0xXXXXXXXX)

"$(EPOCROOT)\Epoc32\release\$(PLATFORM)\$(TARGET\MyApp.exe" -"!:\sys\bin\MyApp.exe"

This schema works perfectly on 2nd Edition, but testing the 3rd edition version it crashes if the theme provided with my app is active at uninstallation time (An "unable to delete" is shown by the installer). If the active theme is not the one provided with my app, it works.

So, I think that the installer is trying to delete MyTheme.sis file before the MyUninstaller process is fired.

What do you think? Is this related to the Known issues od 3rd Edition?

Thanks in advance