I've downloaded helloworld application from this site:
I have build it and it works under emulator but it does not works under my phone (e66)!
This is how I've made sis file:
1. Carbide.c++ >> Import >> Qt >> Qt Project >> Hello.pro
2. Project >> properties >> Caerbide.c++ >> Build Configurations
3. Build Configurations: Active Configuration: Phone Release (GCCE) [S60_3rd_FP1]
4. Build Configurations: Add >> Sis file creation options: PKG file: Hello_gcce_urel.pkg (or other)
Signing options: Self sign sis file
5. C:\Symbian\Carbide\workspace\Hello>make debug-gcce
6. C:\Symbian\Carbide\workspace\Hello>createpackage -i Hello_gcce_urel.pkg (or other)
7. From directory C:\Qt\4.5.0-garden\qts60binaries\3.x I copy to phone file qt_libs_armv5_udeb.sisx
When I've tried to install it I've got respons that I dont have PIPS but I've install it anyway.
8. I've install Hello_gcce_urel.sisx without any problem but when I've tried to launch application nothing happened
9. I went to http://developer.symbian.com/wiki/display/pub/P.I.P.S. and install on my phone P.I.P.S. S60 .SIS but now when I'm trying to launch HelloWorld application I get message "Feature not supported"
Don't konow what to do more... Please Help if u can I've got this problem with all applications