Discussion Board

Exclamation How can I make the sis file for mod_php ?

Dear jhnwkmn.

Thank you for your help for compile PAMP 1.0.2.

I have compiled PAMP 1.0.2 using RVCT.
    But I have a problem in making sis for mod_php.so.

I have added some APIs (for my customized functions) to PHP library and it was compiled to mod_php.so.
    I cannot make the sis file for mod_php.

what is the problem about it?
    Please help me.

Nokia Developer Expert

Re: How can I make the sis file for mod_php ?

Quote Originally Posted by muluni View Post
    I have added some APIs (for my customized functions) to PHP library and it was compiled to mod_php.so.
    I cannot make the sis file for mod_php.

what is the problem about it?
    In what way does the creation of the sis fail?

Johan

I have resolved this problem byself.

It is because that the capability of my appliatoin is not same to the one of the mod_php library.
    So, I modified the capability of my apppliation.

But, another problem yet exists.
    I think mysql is very heavy on the Symbian OS.
    So, I want to use sqlite , instead of mysql.
    I already saw your article on the compiling of "PAMP + Sqlite" for RVCT (http://discussion.forum.nokia.com/fo...d.php?t=156786).

When compile the PAMP + SQLite, the follwing error occures.
    "\workspace\SQLiteS60\SQLite60\src\loadext.cpp", line 123: Error: #144: a value of type "int (*)(sqlite3_stmt *, int, const void *, int, void (*)(void *) C) C" cannot be used to initialize an entity of type "int (*)(sqlite3_stmt *, int, const void *, int, void (*)(void *))"
    sqlite3_bind_blob,
    ^
    "\workspace\SQLiteS60\SQLite60\src\loadext.cpp", line 131: Error: #144: a value of type "int (*)(sqlite3_stmt *, int, const char *, int, void (*)(void *) C) C" cannot be used to initialize an entity of type "int (*)(sqlite3_stmt *, int, const char *, int, void (*)(void *))"
    sqlite3_bind_text,
    ^
    "\workspace\SQLiteS60\SQLite60\src\loadext.cpp", line 132: Error: #144: a value of type "int (*)(sqlite3_stmt *, int, const void *, int, void (*)(void *) C) C" cannot be used to initialize an entity of type "int (*)(sqlite3_stmt *, int, const void *, int, void (*)(void *))"
    sqlite3_bind_text16,
    ^
    "\workspace\SQLiteS60\SQLite60\src\loadext.cpp", line 134: Error: #144: a value of type "int (*)(sqlite3 *, int (*)(void *, int) C, void *) C" cannot be used to initialize an entity of type "int (*)(sqlite3 *, int (*)(void *, int), void *)"
    sqlite3_busy_handler,
    ^
    "\workspace\SQLiteS60\SQLite60\src\loadext.cpp", line 138: Error: #144: a value of type "int (*)(sqlite3 *, void *, void (*)(void *, sqlite3 *, int, const char *) C) C" cannot be used to initialize an entity of type "int (*)(sqlite3 *, void *, void (*)(void *, sqlite3 *, int, const char *))"
    sqlite3_collation_needed,
    ^
    "\workspace\SQLiteS60\SQLite60\src\loadext.cpp", line 139: Error: #144: a value of type "int (*)(sqlite3 *, void *, void (*)(void *, sqlite3 *, int, const void *) C) C" cannot be used to initialize an entity of type "int (*)(sqlite3 *, void *, void (*)(void *, sqlite3 *, int, const void *))"
    sqlite3_collation_needed16,
    ^
    "\workspace\SQLiteS60\SQLite60\src\loadext.cpp", line 161: Error: #144: a value of type "void *(*)(sqlite3 *, int (*)(void *) C, void *) C" cannot be used to initialize an entity of type "void *(*)(sqlite3 *, int (*)(void *), void *)"
    sqlite3_commit_hook,

How can I resolve this problem?

Nokia Developer Expert

Quote Originally Posted by muluni View Post
    But, another problem yet exists.
    When compile the PAMP + SQLite, the follwing error occures.
    "\workspace\SQLiteS60\SQLite60\src\loadext.cpp", line 123: Error: #144: a value of type "int (*)(sqlite3_stmt *, int, const void *, int, void (*)(void *) C) C" cannot be used to initialize an entity of type "int (*)(sqlite3_stmt *, int, const void *, int, void (*)(void *))"
    sqlite3_bind_blob,
    ^
    How can I resolve this problem?
    This is just a guess.

Except for the strange "C":s, the prototypes are identical, so I guess that first function is declared as having C linkage and the second as not (implicitly C++). So, remove that conflict.

Johan